Reform or Repatriation? What does Cameron’s shopping list mean for the EU and Britain’s future in it?
– Tuesday, 30 June 2015 18.00 – 20.00 –
Press Club Brussels, Rue Froissart 95
– followed by a reception
The panel discussion will feature:
- Jo Leinen MEP (SDP, Germany), President, European Movement International;
- Kay Swinburne MEP (Conservative, UK);
- Sean McGuire, Brussels Director, Confederation of British Industry;
- Owen Tudor, Head of European Union and International Relations, Trade Union Congress;
- Helena Walsh, Executive Director, Cicero Group;
- Cecile Bonino, EU Office of ACCA (Association of Chartered Certified Accountants);
- Martin Selmayr, Head of the European Commission President’s Cabinet (tbc)
The event will be moderated by Petros Fassoulas, Incoming Secretary General, European Movement International.